Amelia's Book of Notes & Note Passing is Amelia's third middle school notebook, and the nineteenth overall.
This notebook is dedicated to Asa, a loyal true friend who finds interesting notes, and to Rob, my best, best friend.
When Maxine, a tall, stylish student from Los Angeles, joins the sixth-grade class, Amelia is polite but uninterested in the newcomer. Soon, though, Maxine comes between Amelia and her best friend, Carly. Meanwhile, a series of mean, anonymous notes hurt Amelia more than she wants to admit out loud, but she sets down her pain, loneliness, and anger in her notebook. Though the scene in which several victims of the poison-pen notes take their revenge seems morally ambiguous, this true-to-school-life, first-person story, illustrated with color and verve, will no doubt have Amelia's fans firmly in her corner.
- Alexa (Mentioned in note(s))
- Ari (Mentioned in note(s))
- Carly Darrow
- Cheryl (Mentioned in note(s))
- Mrs. Church
- Cleo (Mentioned only)
- Dee (Mentioned in note(s))
- Jasmine (Mentioned in note(s))
- Mr. Lambaste
- Leah Feinberg
- Mr. LePoivre (Mentioned only)
- Maxine (First appearance)
- Mike (Mentioned in note(s))
- Nadia Kurz
- Patience (Mentioned only)
- Ms. Reilly
- Twyla (First mentioned)
- Vanessa (Mentioned in note(s))