This guide is dedicated, with great excitement to Brion, who practically never gets bored.
Stuck in waiting room with nothing to do, Amelia thinks up 50 fun things to do in potentially boring situations like this. She points out things she finds interesting, such as noses, and cracks in the ceilings. She thinks of what defines good luck versus bad luck with fun quizzes, and chronicles how much time you use up, while playing that game.
Amelia makes up fun, and cool games with inspiration from friends, and family. Exploring expressions and rhymes, Amelia learns a little about herself. She makes up maps, certificates, and even her own scientific experiments. Lastly she makes up her own Table of Useful Information of stuff she really wants to know about.
Just as she finishes writing the notebook her sister's, Cleo's appointment is already over. Instead of 50 things to do, Amelia adds on one more, and advises the reader to create their own Boredom Survival Guide.
- Amy (Mentioned only)
- Bea (Mentioned on stamp(s))
- Ms. Busby (Mentioned only)
- Butch (Mentioned on stamp(s))
- Carly Darrow (Mentioned only)
- Eli (Mentioned only)
- Franny (Mentioned only)
- Gigi (Mentioned only)
- Ms. Jenko (Mentioned only)
- Mrs. Kravitz (Mentioned only)
- Leah Feinberg (Mentioned only)
- Lulu (Mentioned on stamp(s))
- Mako (Mentioned only)
- Max (Mentioned only)
- Maya (Mentioned only)
- Melissa (Mentioned only)
- Nadia Kurz (Mentioned only)
- Mr. Nudel (Mentioned only)
- Sausage (Mentioned on stamp(s))
- Sparky (Mentioned on stamp(s))
- Amelia's mother's name is revealed to be, Patience.
|Amelia's Boredom Survival Guide|
|Characters||Amelia - Amy - Ms. Busby - Carly Darrow - Cleo - Eli - Franny - Gigi - Ms. Jenko - Mrs. Kravitz - Leah Feinburg - Mako - Max - Maya - Melissa - Nadia Kurz - Mr. Nudel - Patience|
|Locations||Pioneer Elementary School|
|Objects||Amelia's Boredom Survival Guide - Cleo Alarm - De-Raisiner - Miracle Food Additive - Mood Softener - Cafeteria food|