- No cursing/swearing.
- Nothing inappropiate, Amelia's Notebooks are read by children they may come to this site.
- Do not remove a large amount of content without a good reason.
- Do not write information that is false, it will be erased as soon as possible.
- No adding photos that have nothing to do with Amelia's Notebooks.
- When uploading a photo do not overwrite a previous file.
- Please create a account if you do not have one
- Stay on topic, venturing onto a totally different person is useless information.
- Having account while under 13: breaking this policy is in violation of Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Profanity, do not use the words "Hell," and "Damn." Or anything else.
- Edits that only have a purpose to get awards is considered spam.
- Trolling. User pages are only to be edited by the user (unless you are reverting vandalism, or correcting grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.)
- Inserting sexually explicit content or pictures can get you banned anywhere from a month up to a permanent ban.
- Adding uneeded categories will get you blocked.
- Do not remove any templates, if you need help with a template ask a admin.
- Do not mess up any templates.
- Do not rename pages, because you think it is wrong. Ex: Cleo's address book is a conjectural name, and may be supplanted any time.
- Not having read this policies is not an excuse.
- Have fun!
*If you have any questions or problems with any of these policies see: Samanthafan09
Every time you constantly break one of these rules, you get a warning. Three warnings and you get a ban. The time period of a ban can go from a few hours to permanently, depending on what you did. Also, if your ban is up and you still are breaking the rules we will expand the ban and soon you may even be permanently banned.
- Please note that you can still get banned even if you aren't logged into an account. We can still block your IP address.