Amelia comments that her immediate family is small, but at a family reunion at Leroy's farm, her extended family is seen to be quite large.
- Patience — mother of Amelia, and Cleo, daughter of Sara. Previously married to Quentin Solokovansky.
- Cleo — first daughter of Patience, and Quentin. Lives in Oopa, Oregon with her mom, and sister.
- Amelia — second daughter of Patience, and Quentin. Currently goes to Oopa Intermediate School.
- Sara — mother of Patience, Lucy, and Frank.
- Frank — son of Sara, brother of Patience, and Lucy. Currently lives alone.
- Lucy — daughter of Sara, sister of Frank, and Patience. Lives with her daughter, Raisa
- Raisa — adopted daughter of Lucy.
- Sara's father — worked as a engineer, before the Great Depression. Father of Sara, and atleast four other girls.
- Sara's mother — housewife, mother of Sara, and atleast four other girls.
- Sara's sisters — three unnamed sisters of Sara.
- Edna — sister of Sara.
- Bea —most likely the sister of Sara, and Edna,
- Bertha —most likely the sister of Sara, and aunt of Patience, Frank, and Lucy.
- Leroy —most likely the brother of Sara, and uncle of Patience, Frank, and Lucy.
- Myron — most likely the brother of Sara, and Edna.
|Sara||Edna||Leroy (possibly)||Bertha (possibly)||Bea (possibly)||Myron (possibly)||Unnamed:|
|Amelia's - Kurz - Rutelli - Solokovansky - Tremain|