|"It's way too many people to remember."
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The full contents of the Amelia doll kit is unknown, since some products are substituted for others when found online. The following are the products most often found in the kit:
- "That's me Amelia!"
A ten-inch doll, designed in Amelia's likeness. Amelia is dressed in a striped shirt, jeans, and red shoes. She is also wearing a red backpack that has a small pencil, and a small copies of Amelia's Notebook Some kits include two small notebooks, one may be worn as a necklace.
My Notebook (with help from Amelia)Edit
- Main article: My Notebook (with help from Amelia)
Much of the pictures on the kit, and quotes come from this book, which is why it probably most often included. It is presented as a notebook for the readers of Amelia's Notebooks, who can fill in various pages.
My Notebook (with help from Amelia) was first published by Tricycle Press in 1997, and later published by American Girl in 1999.
Amelia's Easy-as-Pie Drawing GuideEdit
- Main article: Amelia's Easy-as-Pie Drawing Guide
Not usually in the kit, but can be found in one every once in a while. Acts a sketchbook, and how-to guide on drawing for the reader. The notebook is similar to My Notebook (with help from Amelia). Unlike, Amelia's other notebooks it is spiral bound.
Amelia's Easy-as-Pie Drawing Guide was written by Marissa Moss, and published by American Girl in 2000.
Amelia's Stationery SetEdit
- Main article: Amelia's Stationery Set
Can often be found in the case, but not always. Released by American Girl in 1999, it includes twenty stationery sheets, ten envelopes, two sticker sheets, ten postcards, one marker, and "Amelia's Tips" pamphlet.
A frame with the school pictures of Amelia, and her best friend, Nadia Kurz in Luv, Amelia Luv, Nadia. The pictures can be replaced with two different pictures. The Friendship Frame is very rare, but only ever found in the doll kit.
Pencil case and otherEdit
- "Crisp, crunchy bacon. No flabby bacon—or ideas—allowed!"
The pencil case is decorated in Amelia's drawings, and has what looks to be a piece of bacon on it. Included inside is a set of five pencils, one pen, one mechanical pencil, a ruler, and a eraser that also, looks like bacon.
Additionally, the kit includes a pen that can write in many different colors, a set of twelve markers, and a sheet of stickers. Many of the stickers are featured in My Notebook (with help from Amelia).
- Amelia (Mentioned only)
- Ms. Busby (Appears in picture(s))
- Butch (Mentioned on stamp(s))
- Cleo (Appears in picture(s))
- Edna (Mentioned only)
- Mrs. Kravitz (Appears in picture(s))
- Leah Feinberg (Appears in picture(s))
- Lulu (Mentioned on stamp(s))
- Melissa (Appears in picture(s))
- Nadia Kurz (Appears in picture(s))
- Sausage (Mentioned on stamp(s))
- Sparky (Mentioned on stamp(s))
Behind the scenesEdit
- In March 2012, Marissa Moss started a fund for a children's book revival, and everyone who pledged was entered into a drawing to win a Amelia doll kit.
- The doll kit is decorated in many pictures from previous books including Amelia's Notebook, Amelia Writes Again, Amelia's Are-We-There-Yet Longest Ever Car Trip, My Notebook (with help from Amelia), Amelia's Bully Survival Guide, and Amelia's Boredom Survival Guide.
- ↑ Includes pictures only from books released by American Girl in 1999.