She is notable for being impolite, such as shoveling food into her mouth. One of her favorite activities is burping.
Cleo was born to Patience, and Quentin on a Thursday, of the fifthteenth of June. Her mother named her after Cleopatra, the famous Queen of the Nile.Two years later, her sister, Amelia came along. Unfortunately by this time, their parents were having trouble in their marriage. Patience and Quentin decided to divorce, and there was no contact between any of them for years as the two sisters grew up. Cleo lived with her mom and sister in Barton, California. Cleo probably went to elementary school there, then middle school for atleast half of the school year, until the move was annouced. Cleo was more excited about moving then Amelia, mostly because Cleo would no longer have to share a room with Amelia. The trip to Oopa, Oregon took three days, the whole way there, Cleo ordered a hamburger, and French fries at every diner. It was also said that because of that, Cleo began to smell like it. Cleo quickly settled in to her new life, and was excited to decorate her new room. She started going to her new school, presuambly Oopa Intermediate School the next day. Quickly, Cleo became best friends with a girl at her school, Gigi. Cleo could be bossy, mean, and headstrong, but deep inside, she was kind, good, and friendly.
- Cleo: "You guys talking about LIPSTICK? About ROUGE?"
- Amelia: "Yeah, We were talking about you, how fake you look."
- Cleo: "What's wrong with fake? Fake is good. Fake is beautiful. Let me guess—you're still sad about the dance and now you're thinking that if you had on some face magic, someone would've asked you to dance."
- — Cleo and Amelia about makeup.[src]
Cleo's hair is typically dark brown, but can sometimes appear black, it is always put up in a ponytail, and her eyes are brown.
Cleo highly values her outward appearance. She wears makeup often, which Amelia thinks makes Cleo look like a clown. Additionally, Cleo buys all her own clothes, nail polish, and makeup.
Personality and traitsEdit
Cleo can be described as the complete opposite of her sister, Amelia. Nonetheless, Cleo is still a good person, but almost rude at times.
Cleo causes Amelia a lot of embarrassment, mostly for her digusting habits. Most notably the way Cleo eats, she usually eats with her mouth open, and food often falls out of her mouth. Even though, Cleo often embarrasses Amelia, Cleo rarely is embarrassed by anything.
- Amelia's Notebook (First appearance)
- Amelia Writes Again
- Amelia's Are-We-There-Yet Longest Ever Car Trip
- My Notebook (with help from Amelia) (Appears in picture(s))
- Amelia's Bully Survival Guide
- Amelia's Boredom Survival Guide
- Luv, Amelia Luv, Nadia
- The All-New Amelia
- Amelia's Family Ties
- Amelia Works It Out
- Amelia's Easy-as-Pie Drawing Guide (Appears in picture(s))
- Amelia Tells All (Mentioned only)
- Oh Boy, Amelia!
- Amelia Lends a Hand
- Amelia's School Survival Guide (Appears in picture(s))
- Amelia's 5th-Grade Notebook
- Amelia's 6th-Grade Notebook
- Amelia's Most Unforgettable Embarrassing Moments
- Amelia's Book of Notes & Note Passing (Mentioned only)
- Amelia's Longest, Biggest, Most-Fights-Ever Family Reunion
- Amelia's Guide to Gossip
- Amelia's Must-Keep Resolutions for the Best Year Ever!
- Amelia's 7th-Grade Notebook
- Amelia's Itchy-Twitchy, Lovey-Dovey Summer at Camp Mosquito
Main Article: Cleo/Gallery
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Amelia Tells All
- ↑ He, and Cleo were in somewhat of a relationship in Oh Boy, Amelia!, but since she kissed Justin in Amelia's Longest, Biggest, Most-Fights-Ever Family Reunion it is assumed they broke up.
- ↑ Cleo only kissed him once, so it is unknown if they started a long-distance relationship after it.
- ↑ Luv, Amelia Luv, Nadia