Leah has lived in Oopa, Oregon most of her life. She attended Pioneer Elementary School and was in Mr. Nudel's class during fourth grade. Later that year, she became good friends with Amelia. Amelia also invited Leah to Space World for Amelia's birthday. Leah and Amelia's friendship was threatened when, Leah asked to see Amelia's notebook. Amelia was at first uncomfortable with that, but compromised. Instead the two wrote a story together in the notebook. They continued being friends right up until the summer before fifth grade.
In 6th grade, Leah starts to become more closer to Amelia again after Carly befriends Maxine. She is noted to also receive Maxine's notes, and she, Amelia, and Maxine's other victims plot revenge. During 7th grade Leah is still friends with Amelia. Leah begins to take an interest in boys as well as Carly. She gets asked to the 7th grade dance by a boy named Kip.
More coming soon
Leah is shown to have pale strawberry blonde hair in earlier books, but in later books, her hair is noticably darker, seeming more red than blond. Also, her hair is slightly shorter in later books, hinting she gets haircuts more frequently now. Her eyes are brown. She usually has her hair clipped back.
Personality and traitsEdit
Like Amelia, she is a good artist and is left-handed. She is also showed to be intelligent and friendly.
- Amelia's Notebook (First appearance)
- Amelia Writes Again
- Amelia's Are-We-There-Yet Longest Ever Car Trip (Mentioned on postcard(s))
- My Notebook (with help from Amelia) (Possible appearance)
- Amelia's Bully Survival Guide
- Amelia's Boredom Survival Guide (Mentioned only)
- Luv, Amelia Luv, Nadia (Mentioned only)
- The All-New Amelia
- Amelia's Family Ties (Mentioned only)
- Amelia Works It Out
- Amelia Tells All (Mentioned only)
- Amelia's School Survival Guide (Mentioned only)
- Amelia's Book of Notes & Note Passing
- Amelia's Guide to Gossip
- Amelia's Must-Keep Resolutions for the Best Year Ever!
- Amelia's 7th-Grade Notebook
- Vote 4 Amelia