Quentin married Patience and had two daughters with her: Cleo and Amelia. However, the marriage was strained by Quentin's job.
After a terrible divorce, Patience and Quentin, no longer wanted to see eachother. He thought it was best to disappear from Amelia's and Cleo's lives.
Marriage to ClaraEdit
Quentin lived in Japan for ten years, working as a newspaper reporter. He decided to move back to America and settled in Chicago, Illnois.
Sometime after this, he met his wife, Clara. They married and had their son, George.
- Luv, Amelia Luv, Nadia (First mentioned)
- Amelia's Family Ties (First appearance)
- Oh Boy, Amelia! (Mentioned only)
- Amelia Lends a Hand (Appears in flashcard(s))
- Amelia's Longest, Biggest, Most-Fights-Ever Family Reunion (First identified as Quentin Solokovansky)